Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NO...NO...NO!

My latest naughty thing is to try and get out of the tub. i turn to the side and pull my way up. Mommy looks at me and says NO NO Krewser and sits me back down but I laugh or smile my big smile and try it again. She can't help but smile or giggle. I even slipped a little one time but still am a monkey and like to try it over and over...Scary for mommy and daddy.! I am not afraid to try much. I have already fallen several times to prove I have a really hard head.

I love when the water runs I
put my hands under it and play.


My little cute teeth again:)

Pulling myself up

NO NO NO!!!

2 comments:

allieb said...

haha cute little monkey! Kaia does the same thing. they are just getting too big!

RyanandHailee said...

Awe so cute! Love it you really need a bath seat for sure!!