Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mommy Graduates Dental Hygiene...

It was a hard 2 years but my mommy did it, she made it through the DH program!! It was a lot of time and hard work but with the help of all our family and friends we made it. THANK YOU TO ALL:)
We are so grateful for my grandma Kathy who has been such an amazing grandma and support to us both, we couldn't have made it without her. Thanks for putting your life on hold to help tend me so my mom could get through school.
I also got to spend lots of time with my daddy these last few months because mommy was always studying for board exams at night:( Thanks daddy for all your help!!

Mommy and me at Graduation dinner
I was such a good boy!

Allie...she is so cute with me

Me and Grandma Kathy...luv her

Mommy and her awesome friends
Steph, Hailee, and Tina ;0)

Grandma and her girls :)


Grandpa Kent and Grandma Christine
thanks for your help with school...

Uncle Kyle, Papa Mike, Grandma and Allie
Mommy's Cute Friends ;0)

DENTAL HYGIENE CLASS OF '09

No comments: