Wednesday, May 20, 2009

9 mOnThS oLd...

i am 9 months old!! Wow it has sure
gone by fast. I am turning into a little
boy not a baby anymore:(
ALL ABOUT ME & THINGS I LOVE....
I weigh 19.8 lbs and am 29 inches long
I love standing and holding myself up
to anything; couch, coffee table, mom's leg
I think I am so big when I do this I get super
excited and smile from ear to ear and chat in
my own little language. I say dadada bababa
nananan...haven't gotten down the mamama.
I still love my baba and prefer it over my sippy
cup. I love to eat anything, I will try anything
and usually like it. I eat all of the baby foods
my mom has ever tried. I even like the green
beans, peas, and carrots! I am a good eater.
I love any ball and can palm my ball when I pick
it up. I love the water, we went to Grandma Rhonda
& Grandpa Marks pool and I loved it, even though
it was cold. I am always the center of attention there!
I love Grandma's dog Shaylee, she always sits right by
me, eats my leftovers and watches out for me.
I have my 2 front bottom teeth only and am waiting
for my others so I don't have to gum all my food!
I love to cuddle still and am such a joy to my parents:)
SPOILED at times but thats cuz I can be....

My 2 cute teeth

Off to the pool & ready for it!
Happy Boy, love making messes


My cute dimple once again;)

This is as good as my crawling
gets right now.

2 comments:

uleiJ said...

Awww geez, so absolutely cute!

allieb said...

love my little krewser boy!