Thursday, January 13, 2011

The "New Arrival"...Kash James Dickinson

On the morning of September 16, 2010, we arrived at the hospital at 6:00 am. Since I had an emergency c-section with Krew, we decided to schedule a c-section this time. It was nice to get up shower, get ready and go. It took about an hour or so for all the prep work and about 7:30 they took us into the surgery room and 30 minutes later our little baby boy arrived:) Mommy and Daddy couldn't have been happier:) Another healthy, beautiful little boy had come into our family!

We feel so blessed and happy to have this little man in our lives!! We love you Kash :)

Kash James Dickinson
7.2 lbs 20.5 inches 8:02 am

Anxious parents....
Nervous mommy!

Before Kash was born grandma brought over my little angel Krew to see us and spend time with mommy before she had baby Kash:) Krew was nervous and kept biting his blankie. He didn't quite know what was going on, even after numerous talks about baby brother coming! He didn't like seeing mommy hooked up to IV's and monitors. Such a sweet boy! (I will admit I wondered how I could ever love another baby like I do him) Now i know you just can:)
Welcome.... baby Kash James :-)


Weighing in at 7.2 lbs and 20.5 inches long
Proud Daddy!!!

Mommy meeting her new perfect baby boy:-)

Proud Mommy!!

Long Journey, whoa I Made it!!!

What an amazing and exciting time...

We Love you Kash!!!

My mom, sister and little man Krew were waiting to see the baby! Krew was so excited to be a big brother but still a little nervous about the whole thing.

Love my Family :)

Krew with his Favorite person!!! MAMMA...

1 comment:

allieb said...

Finally you updated the blog! Proud of you sis, haha. Love you!

p.s. I have the cutest nephews ever.