Monday, August 30, 2010

HaPpY 2nD BiRtHdAy KrEw!!!!

For my 2nd Birthday, I woke up and mommy was at work so I hung out with "Ten" but mommy left me a big Birthday Note and a present on the counter:) I love to open presents so I was way excited!! I went to play with Mikey for the afternoon and then Daddy picked me up and took me to Build-a-Bear and I got to stuff my very own birthday bear. I named him cupcake (because of the cupcake on his shirt). Mommy picked me up after and we went to Mamma's (my favorite place) and I got to open a present from her and Papa Mike :) What a fun day!!!
My new Birthday Bear...
My Birthday party was at the park with lots of friends and family...I am so lucky that so many people love me and came!! I played with all my cousins and friends. I played mostly with my best buddy Kai-kai. We ate lots of good food and ran until my face was bright red! Then everyone watched me open my presents and I got to blow out my 2 candles on my very own "Basketball" cake!! I LOVED my cake this year:) I wanted to dig into it the night before and sit and stare at it but mommy wouldn't let me touch it until my party.




Cute Avery and Mya




Me and my Basketball Birthday Cake!!

I got a Buzz and Woody Scooter from Mommy and Ten!

Spoiled little 2 year old...

No comments: