Sunday, March 21, 2010

18 MONTHS OLD!!!

I am 18 Months old! Wow time flies...I am 70% in weight, I weigh 26.6 lbs. I am 80% in height at 33.5 inches long. Some things I am into are BASKETBALL, BASKETBALL and BASKETBALL. I love my hoop I got from santa and I play every day. My shot has gotten pretty good for a 1 year old. I can make 1 handed baskets and slam dunks. I love watching basketball on TV too. I clap when they make a basket. I like Buzz and Woody, Toy Story is one of my favorite movies along with Shrek. At first I was scared of Shrek but now I laugh when he yells and I dance to the music. My best buddy is still Kaia, we have so much fun together. I call her Kai-Kai. I give her lots of kisses and scream with excitement when I see her. I try and say almost anything. My words are getting pretty good but I still have a lot of jibberish too. I love to eat. Fruit is one of my favorites right now, I can eat a huge cup of fruit and still want more after. I will try any food and my newest find is a cheeseburger and diet coke (co-co) (Thanks grandma). I bring so much joy to my family and friends with my FUN, little sweet personality :)





2 comments:

allieb said...

love love love love our krewser : )

Foushee's said...

he is sooo cute! we have to get him and noah together (and kaia of course) when we are out there next month!