Monday, December 7, 2009

15 MONTHS OLD :)

I am 15 months old!! I weigh 26.5 lbs and am 32 inches long. I am 75 % for my weight and 75 % for my height. I am walking all over and getting into everything! I can say quite a few words. Some of my favorite words to say are bootball for football, ow for meow, baball for basketball, and nana for banana. My favorite foods are pizza, mac n cheese, bananas, pancakes, and eggs. I love to play with my football and any ball for that matter! I am 100% BOY. I throw things, bang things together and get into anything I can. I am starting to get a little naughty...When my mom gets mad or when I get in trouble I put my head down, look up with my big brown eyes and sulk. Its hard for anyone to stay mad at me!! Here are a few pics of some things I have been up to....


I love to eat and do everything by myself...


I found the Tinfoil!!!


2 comments:

Foushee's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Foushee's said...

he is tooo cute! i cannot believe he is 26 pounds! noah only weighs 21 and he will be 2 in march! i love the tin foil pictures too funny