Wednesday, September 30, 2009

1 YEAR OLD PICTURES....

My 1 year old pics!! I was such a good boy for these pictures:)
I am still not walking, I stand and take a few steps but don't have any interest in walking. I weigh 23.8 lbs and am 30.7 inches long. My head is is in the 90 percentile, I have a big noggin. I have 2 new teeth coming in which makes a total of 5! I love to talk but the only real words i say are momma and dadda, the rest is just jibberish. I like to help mommy unload the dishwasher, I pull out all the silverware and hand it to her. I am getting pickier about eating. My new favorite things to eat are mac n cheese, pancakes, and fun fruits:) I can go up and down the stairs pretty much faster than anyone crawling. I took my first tumble down the stairs last week, but I have a really hard head and was fine! Thank goodness:) I have so much personality! I sure make everyones life exciting and fun:)




















No comments: