Sunday, January 11, 2009

Three Months Old...

At 3 months I...
Sit up in my Bumbo chair
Love watching baby einstein videos
Read bedtime stories with mommy
Laugh out loud
Hold some toys
Love to suck on my fingers/hand
SMILE SMILE SMILE




Holding my toy, so good like a big boy!!

Passed out on Grandma Rhonda during the
Utah-BYU game-wearing my red!!
Daddy makes me laugh...




Trying to eat my chair

i love my Bumbo chair
I have the cutest smile ever..I have a big dimple
on my right side, I got from my daddy!

2 comments:

The Vigil's said...

Hey! well it defenitely looks like you are getting it down! I will add ya just accept the invite when you get it in your email. Your boy is sooo cute! he is getting big :) thanks!

Chels

Brandon and Tenille said...

Love the picture of him and Zach Krews face is priceless such a great smile thats for sure, and I love the bottom pic he looks so handsome.....